Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

I forgot to add pics here when I updated Banes media album. Got him out yesterday. It is nuts how big he is already. I am pretty in love with the colors he displays. I never got to see that on Beman when he was little.

7-22-20_2.jpg

7-22-20_1.jpg

Thank you! He is a total pig and now knows exactly where his feeder run is and that I put food in it first thing in the morning. This morning I slept in and when I woke up he was just staring into the feeder in confusion. :LOL:
He will be a porker. Lol

Imagine that, Hammys son, a porker.

Well that is where the food is magically generated! ?
Hammlet just breaks my heart when he sits in front of his feeder at various times thru the day looking wistfully inside.
It honestly cracked me up. I stood there searching for him for a good 5 minutes. He found this perfect branch that runs back behind a pothos plant and that has been his spot the last few days. Always sleeping so that his butt is facing me so I can't get pics...

I started to panic (as if he would not be in his cage :hilarious:) And looked up at the feeder and he was there... Like really such a little goober he is.

And yes I know what you mean. Bane since he fully understands his feeder now will go back to it and just look hopefully into it. He is really eating like a champ. Getting a total of 15 a day including the treats I am hand feeding. Loves his dubia. Which is awesome because Beman hated them. I love that I can give him a real variety since he is already familiar with the feeders.

It honestly cracked me up. I stood there searching for him for a good 5 minutes. He found this perfect branch that runs back behind a pothos plant and that has been his spot the last few days. Always sleeping so that his butt is facing me so I can't get pics...

I started to panic (as if he would not be in his cage :hilarious:) And looked up at the feeder and he was there... Like really such a little goober he is.

And yes I know what you mean. Bane since he fully understands his feeder now will go back to it and just look hopefully into it. He is really eating like a champ. Getting a total of 15 a day including the treats I am hand feeding. Loves his dubia. Which is awesome because Beman hated them. I love that I can give him a real variety since he is already familiar with the feeders.
I’m so glad I got the shooting gallery for Hammlet. He and I both love it. I also find it totally awesome that I can give him some good meals daily. I feel so bad for my poor girls...always on a diet.

I’m so glad I got the shooting gallery for Hammlet. He and I both love it. I also find it totally awesome that I can give him some good meals daily. I feel so bad for my poor girls...always on a diet.
I feel ya there. Poor Beman gives me the side eye every day that he sees me pull the feeders out for Bane. My chunky man is finally losing weight though.

Thank you! He is a total pig and now knows exactly where his feeder run is and that I put food in it first thing in the morning. This morning I slept in and when I woke up he was just staring into the feeder in confusion. :LOL:
Where he sleeps waiting for breakfast ❤️.

Hey there. Didn't realize we had a page to put our babies pics from Jannb's adoptions. Here are a couple of the ones we just got a few weeks ago. Named the girl Rosie and the boy is Sarge. They are both pigs when it comes to feeding time. They get a small salad a couple of times a week along with Repashy Banana Cream Pie pudding and a variety of sizes of crickets, occasionally a mealworm and a butterworm from Josh Frogs. They are fed Repashy Bug Burger and Calc Plus dusting. We take them outside every other day and let them climb on small trees and bushes. They seem happy enough and don't even bother each other when meeting. They both have 2'x2'x4' housing with timed misters and dual lighting. One I built myself and one was bought.

Attachments

• 20200726_162317.jpg
    20200726_162317.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200726_162328.jpg
    20200726_162328.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200708_151030.jpg
    20200708_151030.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom