Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

Today is Paddy’s first Birthday! Sitting steady at 160g.
CCC3AADE-12AE-4BA0-AEA8-9C058AF57C51.jpeg

Somebody got a glimpse of Stella again. 💗 It was amazing watching him! He was rocking back and forth, sucked in his belly and flattened himself, tail curling & uncurling...really put on quite a show of how studly he is. *pic was a minute after I put Stella back in her enclosure & he was calming down.
8AD2782E-1CB6-4969-9594-69D659B551F3.jpeg

Somebody got a glimpse of Stella again. 💗 It was amazing watching him! He was rocking back and forth, sucked in his belly and flattened himself, tail curling & uncurling...really put on quite a show of how studly he is. *pic was a minute after I put Stella back in her enclosure & he was calming down.
View attachment 297494
:hilarious: He is like "I love you so much Stella... Love me too. Come be my wife. Lets have 8 million babies" :LOL:

View attachment 297494
Well Mr. Hammlet you look just awesome when you are showing off. ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom