Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

Bane is now exploring the entire enclosure... He was on the bottom panel which he never has been before. I thought he was stuck and he got very mad at me when I tried to help him. So I watched him crawl back up a specific stick to the top. Yesterday I watched him crawl back down the stick and crawl around for a few minutes then he went back up the stick to bask... Seems about right though. Beman started looking for a gf at about this age as well.

Bane is now exploring the entire enclosure... He was on the bottom panel which he never has been before. I thought he was stuck and he got very mad at me when I tried to help him. So I watched him crawl back up a specific stick to the top. Yesterday I watched him crawl back down the stick and crawl around for a few minutes then he went back up the stick to bask... Seems about right though. Beman started looking for a gf at about this age as well.
All three of my boys are looking for girlfriends...just wait lol!! ???

Cassie is getting so big! She is a sweet little girl ?????☺

Cassie 10.1.jpg
CAssie 8.jpg
☺ ? ? ? ? ? ?

Paddy has slowed down but Marsh is still a pig. He’s like Bane always looking at my hands for food lol?
He is getting fed every day still... I have not had the heart to take him to every other day since he is smaller then the other males of his clutch. But only 5 staple feeders... I am bad about treats though. He gets 2-3 every day. Like I really can not resist his little face lol.

Becca!! No more treats!! ????
LOL but but I can't give Beman any so um I give them to Bane. I suppose I should stop and just give them to Bentley lol. But it is the only connection Bane and I have. He is still extremely scared to leave his enclosure. but he lets me open the doors and stand there and talk to him as long as I have food lol. I did convert from the feeder run with Bane and now I am cup feeding with me holding it. To keep him understanding that I am safe and ok.

LOL but but I can't give Beman any so um I give them to Bane. I suppose I should stop and just give them to Bentley lol. But it is the only connection Bane and I have. He is still extremely scared to leave his enclosure. but he lets me open the doors and stand there and talk to him as long as I have food lol. I did convert from the feeder run with Bane and now I am cup feeding with me holding it. To keep him understanding that I am safe and ok.
Yep, it’s tough when they don’t want to come out...it makes you want to stand in front for the cage all day with a cup of food! Lol! So tempting! I would do that with April but my arm gets tired lol!

Yep, it’s tough when they don’t want to come out...it makes you want to stand in front for the cage all day with a cup of food! Lol! So tempting! I would do that with April but my arm gets tired lol!
Yeah see he totally associates me with food as long as he is in his enclosure. If I attempt to get him out he goes into total fear mode. So everything is at his pace and I just let him be his amazing little self.

So wait I can't give Beman treats... You say I can't give Bane extras lol WHAT DO I DO WHEN BENTLEY CAN'T???? AHHHHHHHHH :hilarious: I need a cham room. Then I could just get a new baby ever 6 months :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom