Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

Marsh is 69g as of last week, 5 months...I guess he’s not as small as I thought lol! I guess compared to Paddy he is they are only 2 weeks apart and he’s 94g. Here is Paddy.
View attachment 276651
So Bane just turned 6 months today. So he is still pretty small compared to yours. Although looking at him it's like he is about to hit a growth spurt. So we will see.
Have I told you lately how jelly I am of your outdoor enclosed space lol.

So Bane just turned 6 months today. So he is still pretty small compared to yours. Although looking at him it's like he is about to hit a growth spurt. So we will see.
Have I told you lately how jelly I am of your outdoor enclosed space lol.
I’m sure he will soon! It’s so interesting how the growth range is different. My husband can’t tell them apart and I’m like dude they are so different looking lol?? Men...??‍♀️?
Thanks! It’s been really nice to be able to house them outdoors. They really seem to enjoy it?

Hunter is six months old today and weighs 117 grams. I will be starting him on every other day feedings soon. I already skip a day about once a week and feed less at each feeding.

Here’s a cell phone picture from this morning. We will have to get the Nikon out soon.

E0D62813-C9C7-4656-BCE5-7F782ADAD61A.jpeg

Hello Ivy & Hammy baby family! Happy 6 month hatch days to all. Here are some photo updates of my baby, Khaleesi!! She seems to be doing very well. We just installed a bio-active floor for her :)

Attachments

• Khaleesi 1.jpeg
    Khaleesi 1.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 73
  • Khaleesi 2.jpeg
    Khaleesi 2.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom