HAHaaahahaha... my God. This is embarassing and sick but funny

OMG!!! I don't feel so bad now about when my oldest (18 yr now) use to have such freak outs.... that is funny to watch but not so funny when you are part of it.

mannnnnnnnnnn yo, that kid needs to grow a pair, damn. wow, lol, wowowow. that is well, ummmm, it speaks for itself. lol.

Also I loved when he tries to shove the remote up his @$$, that was epic.:)

I think that was the funniest part...It's amazing that the kids think freaking out that way some how hurts the parents???
Thank goodness my girl was not quite that bad...but sad when terrible 2 fits still happen when teenagers :(

lmao... wow, that is a good one. the remote part was the best, and hitting himself in the head with the shoe was good too. I liked his brother having the heads up to run in and film the thing.
that being said I have had some friends get really into that game, I have never played it myself though so don't know what all the fuss is about.

Wow. Is that one of the cut end scenes from Dawn of The Dead? The kid looks a bit infected. Maybe time to put down the keyboard and pick up the bong for that high strung guy, wow.

This just reaffirms my belief in corporal punishment. That kid would have gotten his butt beat for acting like that. 16-17-what ever. As long as they are at my house, they are never too old for the belt.

If parents would wup that ass at a younger age they probably wouldn't have as many issue as they get older.

On a lighter side...that was funny as hell. As a parent I would of had a hard time not laughing wile I was beating him.

Oh My God... I can't help but think it is a staged possibly.. .but I laughed my ars off. The funniest thing I think was a comment I read on the bottom of the page...

ste1bro: "Smell your remote, son, go on, smell it. " ..... ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

I do that same thing every month when I get my bank statement and see what I have spent on chameleon stuff......:D

The problem starts with the parents.... They never had control from the start with that cat....:cool:

Naa that wasn't staged. I've known many a people who's kids would act like that for little to no reason. Like I said...wup that a.......

Some of you may not agree with this but here is a little story about what my ex did to control her son.

She left her husband when the kid was 3 (I came in the picture when he was 4) but after a couple of months without daddy around he really started acting like a lil sh*t. Started seeing how hard he could push momma. Being a single mother she had no clue what to do. That is until she spoke to her father about the way the kid was acting. He said to bring the kid over.

Grandpa is a wood worker for a hobby. Has a shop with all the nice machines etc. So he took a 3 foot 1/4 and cut out a handle on one end. Used the router to smooth the edges and put a leather noose on the handle. Burned the kids name on one side then held his 3 yr old hand to help him burn his name on the other side.

From that day forward, when they were out in public and he started acting up she would count. Now this counting wasn't 123-10 and when I get to 10 your going to get it. No every count was another swat when they got home. So when she said one...he was getting one swat. The farthest I've ever seen him push her to was 4. And believe you me when she hit for he bust out in uncontrollable crying cause he knew he was gonna get it when he got home. Now the only reason this worked was she was very consistent with it and not once did she count that he didn't get it.

He is now 13 and to this day he is one of the best behaved kids I've ever met.

Back
Top Bottom