HAD to share

Chiichan

So my sister wanted to "check out" Carter's at a nearby outlet and OF COURSE you CAN'T leave without wanting or buying SOMETHING! :mad:

My bf and I are expecting and I'm on my last month's stretch. My sister pointed this shirt out to me, in the boys section.

We're having a girl, but I DON'T CARE! I just HAD TO get one. Even bought my nephew one so that when our girl grows into this shirt (they only had 3mo and above), she and skyler can wear it at some point together! :D

For 9 bux how can I NOT?! :p

Attachments

• carter's.jpg
    carter's.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 230
The shirt is adorable, and it is fine to buy from either dept. I am always buying stuff that comes from the mens dept when they have something closer to what I want. To me a t-shirt is a t-shirt, how could you not buy that one???:D:D

That's so funny you started a thread on that. My wife went to carters a couple weeks ago and bought my 3 year old the same shirt. Love it!!!!

The shirt is adorable, and it is fine to buy from either dept. I am always buying stuff that comes from the mens dept when they have something closer to what I want. To me a t-shirt is a t-shirt, how could you not buy that one???:D:D

Right?! Sometimes I feel like the mens section has more of what I like. Haha! I'm more for comfort anyway.

That's so funny you started a thread on that. My wife went to carters a couple weeks ago and bought my 3 year old the same shirt. Love it!!!!

I was waiting to see if anyone else might've come across the same shirt too!!! I might have to go back and buy another for when we try for a boy. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom