gut load them....

Hello all.

I have read several posts here and on google about using superworms and crickets as an everyday food for my two jacksons. I also read several post on people gut loading the superworms.....but only on poster stated what they use to gut load them. She said she keeps the supers in a container with oats.

So what can I gut load my supers with? thx

Oats are not recommended for gut loading.

See below for good diet and gut load recommendations.

Attachments

• chameleon-food(1).jpg
    chameleon-food(1).jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 151
  • chameleon-gutload.jpg
    chameleon-gutload.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 135
Thx. I have read and watched many videos on what to gut load crickets with (collard greens, oranges etc). But I want to gut load superworms? I have watched many vids and read other posts here and many state oats and apples (hydration) can be used to gut load the superworms?

I myself don't feed supers but I gutload my dubias and locusts and others with romaine lettuce, watermelon, carrots, and kale

dubias demolish it lol I saw a post about somebody who put like half a watermelon inside the colony and when they checked again it was just rinds. I tried the same and got the same result lol I just used less watermelon because I have less roaches

I did that with my discoids, they even ate half the rinds lol.

As for gutloading supers, they eat the same things as roaches and crickets.

dubias demolish it lol I saw a post about somebody who put like half a watermelon inside the colony and when they checked again it was just rinds. I tried the same and got the same result lol I just used less watermelon because I have less roaches
Yeah I use watermelon also and what's left is a piece of rind that is as thin as a piece of paper?

Back
Top Bottom