gut load them....

Hello all.

I have read several posts here and on google about using superworms and crickets as an everyday food for my two jacksons. I also read several post on people gut loading the superworms.....but only on poster stated what they use to gut load them. She said she keeps the supers in a container with oats.

So what can I gut load my supers with? thx

CBee7726

Avid Member
Oats are not recommended for gut loading.

See below for good diet and gut load recommendations.

Attachments

• chameleon-food(1).jpg
    chameleon-food(1).jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 43
  • chameleon-gutload.jpg
    chameleon-gutload.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 44
Thx. I have read and watched many videos on what to gut load crickets with (collard greens, oranges etc). But I want to gut load superworms? I have watched many vids and read other posts here and many state oats and apples (hydration) can be used to gut load the superworms?

NashansCamos

Chameleon Enthusiast
I myself don't feed supers but I gutload my dubias and locusts and others with romaine lettuce, watermelon, carrots, and kale

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
dubias demolish it lol I saw a post about somebody who put like half a watermelon inside the colony and when they checked again it was just rinds. I tried the same and got the same result lol I just used less watermelon because I have less roaches

I did that with my discoids, they even ate half the rinds lol.

As for gutloading supers, they eat the same things as roaches and crickets.

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
dubias demolish it lol I saw a post about somebody who put like half a watermelon inside the colony and when they checked again it was just rinds. I tried the same and got the same result lol I just used less watermelon because I have less roaches
Yeah I use watermelon also and what's left is a piece of rind that is as thin as a piece of paper?

Top Bottom