Guess wut i found!!!!

i saw the youtube video of one shootin his/her toung out :D it looked COOL but by observing do you mean like what? i know there nocturnal so how would i study it?
thanks

Studying them would be watching their activities without disturbing them: what are they eating, how are they finding prey, do they interact with each other (if so, how?), which part of their environment do they prefer (open, dry, shaded, moist, etc.), etc. Just whatever you can learn more about them and their behavior in their natural habitat! You don't necessarily have to write this stuff down, but you can if you want.

hey i herd u guys got WILD chameleons in ur freakin treeesssss:eek::eek::eek:

ur telling my IM LUCKY:p
Haha, i've never seen one! :p :(

My girlfriend and her family say that there used to be a beautiful one that live in a tree outside their house a few years ago. They haven't seen any in a long time though.

Wow those are really neat! Great photos to remember!! :) Glad you had the time to experience with them and let them go back to their way of living.

My 22 year old brother kept trying to keep them he liked them and kept telling me too just go buy a big tank and put them all together but then I said ok but I wen back where I found them and let them go and he asked why? But I just said I didn't like them

As far as permits are concern about collecting reptiles and amphibians in California you will need a fresh water fishing license to collect take.

Here is a link to the dfg for some of the regulations. (Specifically about amphibians)

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/regulations/FreshFish-Mar2011/ccr-t14-ch2-art4-sec5_05.html

The California slender salamander (Batrachoseps attenuatus) can be taken or kept as long as it wasn't taken from specific regions of California.

Becuase you can keep something, doesnt mean you should :), but that would be up to you as long as you fallow the laws of the land.

My 22 year old brother kept trying to keep them he liked them and kept telling me too just go buy a big tank and put them all together but then I said ok but I wen back where I found them and let them go and he asked why? But I just said I didn't like them

Good work :) They are cool looking, so I'd have wanted to keep them too. Definitely sounds like you did the best thing though......

im going to see if i see any tonight WITHOUT disturbing them:p

just curious can these guys swim in the water?

i remember i found one like 1-2 years ago and my cousin put it in a jar of water and in the morning it was gone it problaly slipped out of one of the air holes in/on the lid:D

Back
Top Bottom