Guess What I got? A sound machine>>

Because you think Chameleons can only be healthy in a sterile environment? Or because you assume that someone else can't look after their animals? It won't kill anyone for a chameleon to stay up late if it's a one off.........

1. Uhmmm yes, when's the last time you saw a skid row panther cham?
2. Uhmmm yes, or else we wouldn't need agencies like the aspca or rescue groups and we wouldn't have a lot of the "my cham is sick but I don't wana take it to the vet " threads.
3. Keeping a cham up late occasionally won't, but treating a cham like a dog will, two total different needs of care.

Because you think Chameleons can only be healthy in a sterile environment? Or because you assume that someone else can't look after their animals? It won't kill anyone for a chameleon to stay up late if it's a one off.........

1. Uhmmm yes, when's the last time you saw a skid row panther cham?
2. Uhmmm yes, or else we wouldn't need agencies like the aspca or rescue groups and we wouldn't have a lot of the "my cham is sick but I don't wana take it to the vet " threads.
3. Keeping a cham up late occasionally won't, but treating a cham like a dog will, two total different needs of care.

Now that's just rude, who are you accusing here? If it's me I'll come kick yo ass ;) and cammiebabie is a friend of mine on this forum so if it's her I'll just slap you down.......jk:cool:
I know I can look after my lizards, even if it's far from sterile, and I've not seen anything that would lead me to believe the chameleon in question is being treat like a dog...........where you getting your analogies from kid?

Now that's just rude, who are you accusing here? If it's me I'll come kick yo ass ;) and cammiebabie is a friend of mine on this forum so if it's her I'll just slap you down.......jk:cool:
I know I can look after my lizards, even if it's far from sterile, and I've not seen anything that would lead me to believe the chameleon in question is being treat like a dog...........where you getting your analogies from kid?

...are you being passive aggressive?

Buying accessories or items for an animal when it's not needed and more so optional is more on the lines of a dog then a reptile, I mean im sure it pleases the owner but it's practical use, isnt practical...sorta like a rhinestone collar or pet clothes.

To each it's own..

...are you being passive aggressive?

Buying accessories or items for an animal when it's not needed and more so optional is more on the lines of a dog then a reptile, I mean im sure it pleases the owner but it's practical use, isnt practical...sorta like a rhinestone collar or pet clothes.

To each it's own..

1. Uhmmm yes, :D
2. Actually, now I get the analogy it's not bad......my mistake, but I still fail to see how buying accessories you don't need will damage the health of the Chameleon.
I was deliberately being passive aggressive, 'cos your first post on the thread was a little unnecessary, a little aggressive aggressive, and I just loath arrogance, especially when judging someone else's fitness to keep animals........
I'm only messing anyway - seriously now - no disrespect meant, I were stoned when I were making the jokey post :)

:rolleyes:
1. Uhmmm yes, :D
2. Actually, now I get the analogy it's not bad......my mistake, but I still fail to see how buying accessories you don't need will damage the health of the Chameleon.
I was deliberately being passive aggressive, 'cos your first post on the thread was a little unnecessary, a little aggressive aggressive, and I just loath arrogance, especially when judging someone else's fitness to keep animals........
I'm only messing anyway - seriously now - no disrespect meant, I were stoned when I were making the jokey post :)

this whole thread is unnecessary threatning to beat someone up? Its no wonder with threads like this people who do know what there doin dont want to post anymore

:rolleyes:

this whole thread is unnecessary threatning to beat someone up? Its no wonder with threads like this people who do know what there doin dont want to post anymore
It was a joke. I said it was a joke at the time. My legs aren't that long, and I can't be bothered anyway, :rolleyes:
This thread has been a bit silly from the start, agreed.
What's the harm in playful banter? Come on, lighten up, let me get away with a dumb joke :cool:
At least you're still posting anyway mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom