Growth pics? Panthers?

Thanks Classy! You see how I was able to catch my Ambilobe change a few different crazy colors? Thats what I meant in my thread. I was wondering if Ambanjas and Nosy Bes do as well, or do they just stay primarily blue all of the time? My Ambilobe had a color when hes basking, sleeping, or just when he was in a certain mood. He's a pretty unique guy!
Oh I get what you mean, I'd say Ambanja would do that more than the nosy be.

Ambilobes are beautiful but get a little tacky after youve seen a million of them. Maybe im partial to ambanja, but they have a very unique feel. Each one is so different and if you hoold out for them to develop their colors instead of selling them off at 4 months when they're still brown.

Ambilobes are beautiful but get a little tacky after youve seen a million of them. Maybe im partial to ambanja, but they have a very unique feel. Each one is so different and if you hoold out for them to develop their colors instead of selling them off at 4 months when they're still brown.
Thanks for the insight jamest0o0, that's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

Lol btw didn't mean to insult anyone's Chams, ambilobe is one of the next panthers on my list! I just think Ambanja are way underrated and ambilobe overrated because ambilobe tend to color up very early while it takes Ambanja a little over a year to start reaching their full color

If you can get a blue Ambanja from tree candy's bonsai bloodline, they're probably the nicest blues I've ever seen on any animal. Nosey be are more for if you just like a solid color that doesn't change a whole lot or have much added in. Ambanjas are like a tye dye color explosion. You'll get multiple types of blues on the same ambanja rather than a solid blue all aroubd.

Bonsai line also seems to be the only chameleons I've ever seen with real purple and not a red/blue illusion. When my baby basks instead of being brown he's purple.

Anyway as you can see I could not be more excited about my Ambanja, the one in my profile pic is one too!

That all said you cannot go wrong with an ambilobe, they tend to show a lot of color no matter what.

If you can get a blue Ambanja from tree candy's bonsai bloodline, they're probably the nicest blues I've ever seen on any animal. Nosey be are more for if you just like a solid color that doesn't change a whole lot or have much added in. Ambanjas are like a tye dye color explosion. You'll get multiple types of blues on the same ambanja rather than a solid blue all aroubd.

Bonsai line also seems to be the only chameleons I've ever seen with real purple and not a red/blue illusion. When my baby basks instead of being brown he's purple.

Anyway as you can see I could not be more excited about my Ambanja, the one in my profile pic is one too!

That all said you cannot go wrong with an ambilobe, they tend to show a lot of color no matter what.
Hahaha, I don't blame you! Your Chamelons are really nice! Shit, I'm excited for you! Now, where can I get one because honestly I'm sold? I was more so leaning towards an Ambanja anyways.

From zero to hero just like that lol. But seriously this is Tony when I first got him in January of 2016 and him a year and a half later. But even this doesn't do his colors justice.

IMG_0386.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_6286.JPG
IMG_6071.JPG

For anyone that isn't interested in breeding chameleons, or wants a variety of colors, why not get a locale cross? My guy has changed so much color wise, it's always a surprise after a shed. Although my next panther chameleon will be something 'less common' like a nosy boraha or similar.

For anyone that isn't interested in breeding chameleons, or wants a variety of colors, why not get a locale cross? My guy has changed so much color wise, it's always a surprise after a shed. Although my next panther chameleon will be something 'less common' like a nosy boraha or similar.
Where do you find cross breeders? That sounds interesting!

Back
Top Bottom