Growth pics? Panthers?

From zero to hero just like that lol. But seriously this is Tony when I first got him in January of 2016 and him a year and a half later. But even this doesn't do his colors justice.

View attachment 186463 View attachment 186464 View attachment 186465 View attachment 186468
What
I believe he's an ambilobe. I'm not sure what you mean by rareness?
I've never seen one like yours, thats all. Keep up the great work!

I am getting an Ambanja sired by Fingertrap in 5 weeks when my reptile room is ready. I am pumped. The sire of the dam that produced these was a tree candy cham and the pics I saw were the most insanely bright blue I have ever seen on a cham. I am eager to see how he turns out.

I am getting an Ambanja sired by Fingertrap in 5 weeks when my reptile room is ready. I am pumped. The sire of the dam that produced these was a tree candy cham and the pics I saw were the most insanely bright blue I have ever seen on a cham. I am eager to see how he turns out.
Thats awesome! I have one of the brothers, his name is Smurf. I would love to see them both grow, so keep me posted please!

My cham in my album is a baby tree candy from bonsai/oasis related to purple reign and the tree candy female distortionz has.... I can speak for them being the best looking Chams I've ever seen. Tree candy lines are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom