Grow lights?

Okay i'm assuming thats a yes it wont hurt my chameleons eyes.

Good to know! My Pothos plant is growing at a decent rate, but now it'll hopefully grow even faster lol.
Assuming your cham is healthy to begin with... no it wont hurt them. My guys and gals will glance at them [much like they do at the sun]. I haven't had any negative effects. I've only had them on my cages for a few weeks though. By all accounts and research, it would take some serious lights to actually damage their eyes. [Think something more like the "Torch" style lights that are super bright and expensive]

As far as im concerned Amaro is healthy, but ill watch him close when I first get it.

Thanks by the way. Ive got a green thumb with plants that are outside but keeping plants in an enclosure is new territory lol.

As far as im concerned Amaro is healthy, but ill watch him close when I first get it.

Thanks by the way. Ive got a green thumb with plants that are outside but keeping plants in an enclosure is new territory lol.
Likewise... thank goodness for the Florida weather! I usually kill more plants than I save, which is exactly why i dove in on these lights. They've made a world of difference - its day and night! (Lol, bad joke)

Another thing to keep in mind though, here in Florida especially... we have horrendous water. The way out tap water is treated, it is great at killing plants. I had to disassemble my RO system and bought a gadget on amazon that sits atop the 5gal water jugs to dispense water. I then fill up my 2gal pump sprayer from there. Spring, distilled, purified, even rain water is fine. Just dont use it STRAIGHT from the tap. You can use the "reptisafe" drops, but let the water sit "open" to the air for a few hours and let the chlorine dissipate. [I learned this the hard way, hehe.)

I have a water filter on my sink, it removes almost all of the yucky stuff, such as lead and chlorine ect ect.

Cheap cheap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191214-152444.png
    Screenshot_20191214-152444.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom