Group of Ambanjas Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkilgour

I have decided to part with a group of Ambanjas. Asking $1100.00 plus shipping for all 3. The male was from TodNedo. Two of the females were sired by Mr. Ambanja. All are healthy and eating excellent. Experienced keepers only please! Price firm! Not interested in trading for other reptiles. Will consider partial trades for certain established F. pardalis lines. Please contact me by email at [email protected] or PM me.

1: TodNedo Ambanja - aprox. 1.5yrs old
6921171741_676ee40060_b.jpg

6775058562_bf594a9ce7_b.jpg

2: Mr. Ambanja Female 1 - aprox 13 months old
6775055932_7dcf26a22b_b.jpg

3: Mr. Ambanja Female 2 - aprox 13 months old
6775055796_e3dedcf20f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Faly x Banja from Kent Munchen was sold and the photo was removed! I will only sell the male with a female. Preferably, both females. Male plus 2 Females = $1100.00. This will make a great Ambanja breeding project for any experienced keeper. The male bobs his head instantly! If you have a nice pair of panthers I may consider a partial trade, just run it by me. You never know, until you ask. If you think you have something worthy of a trade, please contact me.

Last edited:
I have had a lot of people asking if I will sell an individual female. Therefore, I will sell an individual female Ambanja. I would prefer to sell the male as a pair, but all offers will be considered. Thanks - Tom

Okay, another female has now been sold. Therefore, I have this Amazing Ambanja male and a perfect female to pair up with him. All respectable offers are considered and I will take partial trades for the pair. I am interested in High Red Ambilobes, Nosy Falys, and Nosy Mitsios. Just run what you have by me. Even if they are young I will consider a partial trade for the Ambanjas and some cash.

Thanks,

Tom

This Ambanja pair is still available. I will consider a partial trade for a young ( 5 - 6 month old) pair of ambilobes, Nosy be, Nosy Faly or Sambavas for my mature Ambanja pair, plus some cash. The animals traded must be healthy. I will consider all offers so please feel free to ask. Either pm me or email [email protected]

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom