Green banana roaches

coastal_chameleon

Avid Member
I just ordered some online because they look awesome !! I keep dubia hissers lobers and red runners already . Do you guys have any tips ?? Like humidity and diet ?? And can I keep them with just egg crates like all the others ?? Also if anyone is selling any pls let me know I would like to add on !

You want to keep banana roaches at around 75% humidity, I feed them ripe banana's, apples and bug burger. I wouldn't use egg crates they will get soggy and moldy. Make sure you got some leaf litter, organic soil, coconut fiber. I even mix in some water gel to keep the soil moist. Rotting wood is a must or cork bark. I only have giant banana roaches but the care is pretty much the same, you'll see an excellent caresheet by @snitz427 and @jamest0o0 has some crazy knowledge on all insects.

You want to keep banana roaches at around 75% humidity, I feed them ripe banana's, apples and bug burger. I wouldn't use egg crates they will get soggy and moldy. Make sure you got some leaf litter, organic soil, coconut fiber. I even mix in some water gel to keep the soil moist. Rotting wood is a must or cork bark. I only have giant banana roaches but the care is pretty much the same, you'll see an excellent caresheet by @snitz427 and @jamest0o0 has some crazy knowledge on all insects.
thank you very very much !!!!!!what temps should I shoot for??

My temp is at 88 in the bin, might want to get more info on the temps because I've heard people say they keep it at room temperature and also some say high 80's low 90's. But 88 degrees seem to work for me.

Back
Top Bottom