Great... my Nosy Faly is gay...

ecoreef

So after seeing Curt's update pictures of my Faly's brother I decided to try and get my guy(Sniper) fired up by putting my 4 month old ambilobe(Splash) near him. Needless to say it didn't go as planned. Sniper proceeded to head bob and try to mount Splash until Splash realized what was going on, got pissed, and ran away. Bruce! what are you teaching your chameleons over there at "Chameleon Paradise"?

-Alex
IMG_0400.jpg

My veiled would mount one of my panthers. Then he would get mad when he realized he was on top of a boy and flip out. It's so funny. :)

They look really good though.

Maybe your Sniper is a little colorblind, and thought that that orange chameleon was more of a pinkish/salmon color like typical females? Sometimes human men are more feminine... o_O Lol

Haha, have you shown him a girl yet? Maybe he was just feeling a bit 'confused' - I've read about Veileds that go for soft toys or gloves :D

I had a Jackson's who would try to mount and hump my nosy be, the poor panther felt very uncomfortable with the whole thing!

They both look great though, I'm sure they're just figuring things out ;)

Well, at least now you can say you Faly is FAB-U-LOUS!!.....:rolleyes::eek:

You made spit milk all over my cat and keyboard when I read that! Thanks a lot!:D

Haha, have you shown him a girl yet? Maybe he was just feeling a bit 'confused' - I've read about Veileds that go for soft toys or gloves :D

He will hit anything apparently. The other day I had them out in the sun and when I turned my back for one second he had ran over to my female faly's jungle gym, got into a full mount, and was just on top of her bobing his head. He's an extremely passionate chameleon, even at four months old.

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom