And now there's two!

blaisn8or

So I have a new little baby male panther coming on Tues from Bruce @ Chameleon Paradise (what a great guy!) and I went today to the local reputable reptile store (not Petco) for feeders to get 'em gut loaded for his arrival. I was so stoked to pick up some little pinheads and then the sign on the door says "Going out of business, everything 50% off!" Well I just had to snatch up the juvenile female they had for sale. She's 8 months. I wouldn't have been so impulsive if it weren't for all the great information on this website. I just wanted a beautiful male and now I have a female Nosy Faly and her future boyfriend is en route.

Check out this sexy girl!! Can someone see Nosy Faly-Ambilobe cross breeds in the future!?!;)

Thanks to everyone who posts, asks, and answers questions here. Here's my new girl and the setup for my new little boy. Temps are good, humidity has been good (and with the store going out of business I got a misting system for HALF OFF!!).:eek:

Attachments

• cham girl.jpg
    cham girl.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 115
  • baby setup.jpg
    baby setup.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 171
She's very pretty!! And she looks nice and healthy :)
I started off with my little male Nosy Be and then got a female a couple of week
later. It's amazing how they start to multiply Lol!

Back
Top Bottom