Got a mistking!!

Tell me how much you like it. I want one. I'm gonna treat myself to one for Christmas. I just bought more plants last night. Amazon is horrible when I can't sleep lmao. Just got his new cage couple days ago. Gotta add finishing touches this coming week & I think I more excited than he is. Lmao

Tubing does come with the kit. You should consider the mist king wedge

Attachments

• 8E04EB5A-67A8-47A3-9DEE-8903D404EA5C.png
    8E04EB5A-67A8-47A3-9DEE-8903D404EA5C.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 68
Tell me how much you like it. I want one. I'm gonna treat myself to one for Christmas. I just bought more plants last night. Amazon is horrible when I can't sleep lmao. Just got his new cage couple days ago. Gotta add finishing touches this coming week & I think I more excited than he is. Lmao
You’ll love it! It’s so easy to customize once you get the timer figured out. Just KEEP IN MIND - you’ll see 0:00 when you set up your timer. Let’s say you want your MistKing to run for 3 minutes at 7 AM - make sure you set it up to look like this:

7:00 A 0:30 (that last zero = seconds). If you set it to 7:00 A 3:00, your MistKing is going to go off for 3 hours 🙃

You’ll love it! It’s so easy to customize once you get the timer figured out. Just KEEP IN MIND - you’ll see 0:00 when you set up your timer. Let’s say you want your MistKing to run for 3 minutes at 7 AM - make sure you set it up to look like this:

7:00 A 0:30 (that last zero = seconds). If you set it to 7:00 A 3:00, your MistKing is going to go off for 3 hours 🙃

Oh man....oh man hahaha are you speaking from experience?

That’s amazing I just use a good ol preasure pump mister thingy and it works great for me might see if I can get a mist king for x mas
It’ll be worth it! Even with my automated mister I have currently it makes things 10x easier. I’m excited to get a mist king so I can mist at more exact times. I heard MissSkittles (I think.) talking about her nightly misting schedule to get their humidity up at night and that’s what made me bite the bullet and get one. Super excited to finally fine tune the times they get misted.

It’ll be worth it! Even with my automated mister I have currently it makes things 10x easier. I’m excited to get a mist king so I can mist at more exact times. I heard MissSkittles (I think.) talking about her nightly misting schedule to get their humidity up at night and that’s what made me bite the bullet and get one. Super excited to finally fine tune the times they get misted.
That’s great can’t wait! The more humidity at night and random sessions at night is going to be the part I’ll like more and that will get me to buy it! Good luck!

What timer do you have? That is not how mine is setup. 0:03 is three minutes. If I did 0:30 it would be thirty minutes.

Back
Top Bottom