Gorgeous 3 month old Male and Female Ambilobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have a nice selection of male and female ambilobes. They just turned 3 months and have great size to them. They are already 6 to 7 inches and growing very fast.
Beautiful bloodlines abound on both sides for these gorgeous chams. Here is a wonderful opportunity to get add a showpiece male and/or to get a female to add some outrageous bloodlines to your breeding colony. With the unmatch coloration of the father's and mother's bloodlines, these chams will be nothing short of perfect.
The male's colors are just starting to "pop" and are looking more brilliant as each week passes.
PRICE: $150
Pictured:
Pic #1- sire
Pic #2- one of the avaialble males
Pic #3- another available male
Pic #4- dam's sire

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
Last male

I have a couple females, but here is the last male. He is three months and 6.75 inches...His colors are now coming in nicely now.
Lance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom