Gordon's first shed (with us!)

dirklance

Hello All,

So I decided to take a random day off work yesterday. It turned out to be a great day to take off because my wife changed her flight back from Edmonton to be in the morning, so I could pick her up and hang out for the day. The other reason it turned out to be a good day to pick, was Gordon shed for the first time since we got him 2-3 weeks ago!

I helped him along by warming his misting bottle in the sun for a bit, then misting him throughout the day. From the first picture, he finished shedding completely in about 2-3 hours!! It was crazy! He just walked around the roof of his enclosure until it all fell off. It was so cool to see. I was really excited about it. Here are some pics of him "hanging" out.

Attachments

• P1010959.jpg
    P1010959.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 248
  • P1010961.jpg
    P1010961.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 277
  • P1010964.jpg
    P1010964.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 227
  • P1010965.jpg
    P1010965.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 257
Nice pics, it's very exciting when they are little and shed so quickly. Little Gordon will grow up fast so keep taking the pictures :)

oh i know! they do grow quite quickly. i have taken TONS of pictures. i upload new pics of him to my photobucket every couple days. it will be fun to look back on in a year or so.

oh i know! they do grow quite quickly. i have taken TONS of pictures. i upload new pics of him to my photobucket every couple days. it will be fun to look back on in a year or so.

They grow in the blink of an eye! It's lots of fun to look back at what they use to be mines not full size or color yet but he's so much bigger than what he use to be, and I still like looking at him little. I love it when they're so young and shed, they're so funny looking.

Back
Top Bottom