Goodbye Jack :(

Ah hell. Out of all the sick chameleons I've seen, this thing has bothered me the most. Even more so than the one's I've lost in the past 5 years or so. I wish I could have helped more. He was a really nice strong chameleon - he went through a lot and still kept going.

First chameleon I got lasted less than 24 hours - I was heartbroken - I had been researching for months, waiting, etc...

Damn! that does suck. I've been following his story, and you tried so hard to save him.

Like you said, find comfort in the fact that he isn't in any more pain.

I really comend you for your efforts.

Ah hell. Out of all the sick chameleons I've seen, this thing has bothered me the most. Even more so than the one's I've lost in the past 5 years or so. I wish I could have helped more. He was a really nice strong chameleon - he went through a lot and still kept going.

First chameleon I got lasted less than 24 hours - I was heartbroken - I had been researching for months, waiting, etc...

you helped a lot eric, thanks for all of your time and suggestions.................its nice to know that you cared for jack, even from afar.

thanks again to everybody for all of your kind words.

Back
Top Bottom