good television?

babyjoe

quick question guys.i just got netflix in and im looking for some good things to watch.im useless with television i can never think of what t want to watch i generally just start following something that i happen to see.

also is the walking dead still big in the states.im following that at the minute and cant get enough of it

if anyone is looking for some good crime drama thats a refreshing break from the usual csi bull,try finding love/hate its an irish made show that we can actually be proud of.its a real true to life take on gangland ireland i thought it was brilliant

I've found some good movies lately, but haven't started too many of the tv shows. The latest one I've gotten into is probably Fringe.

Yes walking dead is still on and I don't think it's ever going to end because it's a money maker.

It depends on what kind of tv you like.......I have a tv for comedy and for science/nature documentaries......I also watch some sport.

Have you seen the BBC series 'Wonders of life'? It's dumbed-down science for tv of course, but I'm up to episode 4 and it does have some really good stuff.....plus Professor Brian Cox was the keyboard player for D:Ream, and that's always good for a laugh :D - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01r9sqv/Wonders_of_Life_Learning_Zone_Part_1/

I really got into Terra Nova and then was incredibly disappointed that they didn't make Season 2. But, the first season is awesome and comes to a reasonable conclusion without leaving you hanging.

I'm BIG into UK shows, I think they top anything found in the states. Right now I'm hooked on Luther, a cop drama. And if it's still on (because they're both older), any episode of Coupling or Pulling is worth watching (both comedies).

As far as anything else on Netflix, I loved House of Cards, the original show they just produced.

As far as British shows go, Luther is good & Sherlock is awesome (beats the hollywood version by miles IMO)

thanks for rhe suggestions ill try them out.i forgot about game of thrones actually.it has been reccomended to me before

If you're really bored, you could start watching The 4400. I just started that one, I'm a couple episodes in. It's not awesome so far, but its something to watch you know, in the middle of the day when there's nothing on normal tv. :) then we could watch it "together" and go "what do you think that's all about?" Lol

Back
Top Bottom