Good sitter

Kazza

I've heard so many stories about bad reptile sitters with either very ill or dead chameleons when the owner comes back off holiday.

I've got the opposite :)

We went away last week and came back today, leaving Shiver in the care of a very good friend of mine.
My friend has no reptile experience but she is very good with animals and i trust her implicitly.
I left her full instructions on how i care for Shiver and came back today to find her very happy and healthy, my friend had even cleaned out the cage every day and changed the reptile carpet ( i hadn't asked her to do this ).
The temperatures and humidiy were all perfect and the drip system was fully topped up.
Shiver has even shed today.

I will have no worries whatsoever about leaving Christine in charge of Shiver again, she's done a fantastic job and i couldn't thank her enough.
:D :D :D

I'm worried to death about a week-long trip I'm taking out of town this summer. I have a friend who's a big herp fan and studying to be a bio teacher, but he's coming with me! I hope I get as lucky as you.

I will have no worries whatsoever about leaving Christine in charge of Shiver again, she's done a fantastic job and i couldn't thank her enough.
:D :D :D

Is she single? 20-something??? Give her my number, I'll help her with the green card paperwork LOL.

that was really taking a risk leaving him to someone who had never taken car of a reptile let alone a chameleon but good for u

Is she single? 20-something??? Give her my number, I'll help her with the green card paperwork LOL.

Haha, unfortunately she's 30 something and engaged lol :p

I was really worried about leaving Shiver, even if Christine had kept reptiles for years i would've still been worried.

I know it was a big risk but there was no one else i trusted as much, i have another friend ( early 20's but not single lol ) who keeps gecko's but she was away too.

Christine is terrified of all the bugs so she did exceptionally well.
I've bought her the biggest easter egg i could find hehe.
:D

Back
Top Bottom