Good morning>

I wish I could go and see my favorite man (Dr. Alfonso) :) and all the reptiles but we are home working building in part of our screen back porch.

well we just got back it was a sad trip lot's of snakes very few chameleons!one had 4 males in the same tank about 6'' long and they were not happy to be so close keept trying to bite eacher other.so you guys did not miss much.:confused:

Wish I could! Thats what we had the most of for the D.C expo. The Chams I did see had no heating bulbs nothing!

well we just got back it was a sad trip lot's of snakes very few chameleons!one had 4 males in the same tank about 6'' long and they were not happy to be so close keept trying to bite eacher other.so you guys did not miss much.:confused:

Sorry forgot to quote you!

No need 4 the quote

sad to see people treat them that way.very little lighting as well.and there was one guy that had like month old panthers asking $200.00.:mad:
Chamalot Chameleons.DEZ we missed you guys in tampa

Yeah, we thought it was sad to see all the chameleons there in their overcrowded cages. :( We got there at 9:00 and they sat out for awhile without lights on them. Poor things.

We enjoyed all the snakes there though...probably alittle to much. :eek: We came home with two more ball python morphs! This was our first reptile show and the deals caught us by surprise - we were like kids in a candy shop! lol.

that is horrible. I hope that is just the way they are displaying them to sell(which is still wrong) and don't house them together like that all the time. shame on them:mad:

sad to see people treat them that way.very little lighting as well.and there was one guy that had like month old panthers asking $200.00.:mad:
Chamalot Chameleons.DEZ we missed you guys in tampa

Sorry we didn't attend. We considered going but things just didn't work out this time around

We are planning on being at CritterCon which is an ALL ANIMAL EXPO put on by the same people who do repticon... It is being held in Kissimmee. Should be interesting

www.crittercon.com

Back
Top Bottom