Good bye Narnia, A friend and family

Micky23

Established Member
It is time to say goodbye. A well loved friend by many in this community. Narnia 5 years old has passed this morning. He had got sick a few days back and we knew it was time. I have always held a place in my heart for him and I always will. I wish that no one would ever die. This here thread is dedicated to this amazing baby. I give my best regards to him and when we bury him I will bury him with a piece of me. I will make him a blanket that he will lay on top of two feet under and I will make him a head stone. I would love to thank all of you who knew him and supported all of our adventures. We will miss you Narnia.
IMG-20190526-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190526-WA0001.jpg

It is time to say goodbye. A well loved friend by many in this community. Narnia 5 years old has passed this morning. He had got sick a few days back and we knew it was time. I have always held a place in my heart for him and I always will. I wish that no one would ever die. This here thread is dedicated to this amazing baby. I give my best regards to him and when we bury him I will bury him with a piece of me. I will make him a blanket that he will lay on top of two feet under and I will make him a head stone. I would love to thank all of you who knew him and supported all of our adventures. We will miss you Narnia.View attachment 233468View attachment 233469

Oh Aiden I’m so so so sorry to hear Narnia passed . Dad just told me . He was so so special and you my dear are as well . He could not have had a better keeper . Flying in the sky baby boy ❤️. Xoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom