Going full out no-safety-net

No, but I can certainly take some pics, and a video.
please do would love to see someone else's set up ! I try to post some pics of mine , its sorta getto built but it works lol! I have a plug in heater at the moment but Im looking into getting a gas heater soon . and im also looking into making my mist king solar powered in the future so I don't have to run power to my green house .....I mean the mister only goes off 3 times a day so Im sure it would be possible .

Some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 81
These two are of my filthy greenhouse couch and the tiny tv I watch chameleon shows on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 85
Ok, so a few questions since I've been contemplating a greenhouse for a while to move out some of my plant projects/keeping tropical fruit species in a non tropical state.

1) How much propane do you go through a season heating it?
2) Do you run an exhaust fan for the summer or just leave the doors open? Or does it have a cooling system?
3) Is that single wall sheeting that you have over the frame of the structure? Would you recommend going double wall?
4) Any tips/must haves for a greenhouse that you wished you never overlooked setting up yours?

Ok, so a few questions since I've been contemplating a greenhouse for a while to move out some of my plant projects/keeping tropical fruit species in a non tropical state.

1) How much propane do you go through a season heating it?
2) Do you run an exhaust fan for the summer or just leave the doors open? Or does it have a cooling system?
3) Is that single wall sheeting that you have over the frame of the structure? Would you recommend going double wall?
4) Any tips/must haves for a greenhouse that you wished you never overlooked setting up yours?
So, I use natural gas, not propane, so I don’t know how much. It costs me about $70/month to heat in Jan/feb. It is double wall inflated, and this is a must if you have any kind of winter. I’m in Canada, usda 6a. I do run an exhaust fan in the summer, but it’s still way too hot for the chams, and the koi. The chams come out in to their outdoor enclosures june 1 - September 30. The koi go to their outdoor pond April-October.

Three new panthers, going full no dietary d3, nor preformed a. No fat-solubles whatsoever. Just thought I’d share.
Ugh! I need to amend this post. Because there is still A and D3 in the repashy gutloads I occasionally use, this experiment is kind of debunked. Not to say that it isn’t still interesting not to dust with any preforms, but to be purely no A and D3 experiment, Id have to never use any commercial gutloads that have these added. I suppose I could do that, but I really like using these products as a part of my gutloading regiment.

Back
Top Bottom