Going Away

CalTheChameleon

I might be going away for 2-3 weeks this summer and was wondering if there would be a way to have a set up be self-sustaining for that time period. If anyone has experience with leaving their chameleon alone for more than a week, I'd love to hear how you did it. If not I'll just pay my neighbor to come over.
Thanks!

I might be going away for 2-3 weeks this summer and was wondering if there would be a way to have a set up be self-sustaining for that time period. If anyone has experience with leaving their chameleon alone for more than a week, I'd love to hear how you did it. If not I'll just pay my neighbor to come over.
Thanks!
I went to Chicago for three weeks , I did have to have someone come watch my veiled cham, but all I had them do was full the mister, feed the cham , and feed the crickets. My cham was fine when I got back , but as for self sustained I don't think so

2-3 weeks is a bit long. I went for a week with inexperienced family members watering and feeding - which was fine. If it is 2-3 weeks then you should probably find someone experienced in chameleons to help or perhaps a reputable Pet Store that has experience in chameleons that offers an in-house boarding service.

Back
Top Bottom