Gofundme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all ,so I got a pm at the weekend asking if I wanted to donate, for a vet (as this is a chameleon forum) I thought it was for chameleon care so I donated, but nope not a chameleon ( care/ help is regardless for any animal) but am I wrong in saying this ,but are or could some people be taking advantage of certain things or scenario's,. I feel mislead silly me.

Don't know the person they are in the us, said help with vet bill/s a few other people have donated Don't know if they are members here.

So they would have to be members to be able to message you on the forum… uggg sounds like a scam and @Brad should know. I would message him and give him their screen name and screen shot the messages they sent you to send to Brad as well.

What I meant was I Don't know if the other people who donated to gofundme are members of this forum

As mentioned above, it is against our site policy for members to use the website for fundraisers. If you encounter this in the future please report it to a staff member asap.

This specific case has been handled privately so I have decided to close the thread. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom