Glass or screen cage

Just checked all the sponsors and couldn’t find anything that I liked. Any suggestions for sites other than the sponsors?chammy007

Hey Camo, this is the panther I was referring to. I don’t think it’s for sale. I think it’s just for breeding. Just the newlings are available. They should be ready to bring home in November/December.
But they don’t have any pics of them. So i don’t know what colors they’d be. Thanks much.chammy007
That's the sire. Meaning the dad. A male nosy be from the Kammers will always be blue. Young panthers do not look like they do as adults. The colors you see are for heat absorption, communication,and mate attraction. I'd recommend doing about a month of research on panthers before purchasing one.

This is my Ambanja when I got him.
20190430_093637.jpg

This is him today
20190905_111700.jpg

That's the sire. Meaning the dad. A male nosy be from the Kammers will always be blue. Young panthers do not look like they do as adults. The colors you see are for heat absorption, communication,and mate attraction. I'd recommend doing about a month of research on panthers before purchasing one.

This is my Ambanja when I got him.
View attachment 249572
This is him today
View attachment 249573
Hello, what is the Kammers? lol chammy007

Tiki's is ok but over priced for a no lineage pet cham. I've had one transaction with them for one of my wild caughts and the transaction was smooth. As far as others to look at with be's (not sure who may have what atm though) @Matt Vanilla Gorilla , @bWoChams (jared equite on fb), framschams chameleon breeders, suncoast chameleons, manatee suncoast lizards, Greg Meehan, the chameleon ranch, Rick rose (rose exotic reptiles) off the top of my head.

The owners of Kammwrflage Kreations. Seriously my friend we love the questions but now I think you need to back away from questions and dive into some research of your own.
Sorry, didn’t mean to bombard you guys with all these questions. Didn’t think it was a problem. Just learning so much I can barely keep up. Thus all these questions. I’ll study more and ask questions less.chammy007

Sorry, didn’t mean to bombard you guys with all these questions. Didn’t think it was a problem. Just learning so much I can barely keep up. Thus all these questions. I’ll study more and ask questions less.chammy007
I just feel some of the questions you're asking are the wrong questions... Just ask yourself what you want, what you can afford, what you can properly take care of, and make a decision. I can't keep up with the species changing and you making so many different threads. We've told you where to get a Nosy Be Panther chameleon than you want to buy a discounted one from somewhere else. You're just very hard to follow. There's a search function on this site too. With loads of threads and information at your own fingertips. As I've said many times now. DO SOME RESEARCH

Back
Top Bottom