Giving away my chameleon

Philipp

Hi There,
I have ~1.5 years old chameleon. Last 8 months I had to travel for work and I am not at home for months. Usually, my neighbors helped me to take care of the chameleon. But recently he got sick, he got swallow eyes. Now the eyes are not swallowed anymore but he is not opening them. He is moving around with closed eyes. I am feeding him with hands...

My next travel for 2 months will be in April and my neighbors are not willing to take care of the sick chameleon, I do not blame them.

Could you please help me with information on what is the best place in NYC to give him away?

This is the gay

unnamed (2).jpg

He might have a piece of debris in his eye. Try to up the misting schedule that should help to clean his eyes out it could be something more serious take him to the vet when you can.

He’s a good looking boy! I messaged you my friends info with the chameleon rescue but she said she never heard from you.
Hello,

I have a Panther Chameleon I would like to give up. I believe he's suffering from something and I'm not sure what. We just picked him from the exotic vet who had him for 7 days. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or money to help him and his needs. any suggestions?

Hello,

I have a Panther Chameleon I would like to give up. I believe he's suffering from something and I'm not sure what. We just picked him from the exotic vet who had him for 7 days. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or money to help him and his needs. any suggestions?

Where do you live?

Hello,

This is an older thread.

My suggestion would be to start a separate thread, e.g. Panther Chameleon to Good Home NYC and state your particulars in the OP (age, sex, history, what's included, re-homing charge—if any). Any negotiations can be conducted via PM (conversation) to protect privacy.

Best wishes.

This is an older thread.

My suggestion would be to start a separate thread, e.g. Panther Chameleon to Good Home NYC and state your particulars in the OP (age, sex, history, what's included, re-homing charge—if any). Any negotiations can be conducted via PM (conversation) to protect privacy.

Best wishes.
thank you.

Back
Top Bottom