Giving away my chameleon

bvtsoccer

Hey guys, I have a beautiful ~8 month old male veiled chameleon that I can no longer take care of. I don't really know how to go about giving him away. So I thought I would come here and ask what's the best way to find a new home for my cham that will be good for him.

Anything helps. I am working on getting good pictures of him, he just doesn't like the camera too much.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am reposting with pictures this time sorry :)

I feed him a diet of dubia roaches and crickets, with calcium everyday and multi vitamins only a few times a week. He gets sprayed everyday twice and i give him 10 minutes on a dripper for water.

I will add pictures below of him and his cage.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2140.jpg
    IMG_2140.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2135.jpg
    IMG_2135.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 129
Hey guys, I have a beautiful ~8 month old male veiled chameleon that I can no longer take care of. I don't really know how to go about giving him away. So I thought I would come here and ask what's the best way to find a new home for my cham that will be good for him.

Anything helps. I am working on getting good pictures of him, he just doesn't like the camera too much.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am reposting with pictures this time sorry :)

I feed him a diet of dubia roaches and crickets, with calcium everyday and multi vitamins only a few times a week. He gets sprayed everyday twice and i give him 10 minutes on a dripper for water.

I will add pictures below of him and his cage.
If you do rehome him make sure they know he has to have upgraded UVB lighting. The compact UVB bulb your using leads to Metabolic Bone Disease. This is a horrible disease that will permanently disfigure and kill them. Also your giving multivitamins too frequently. Should be given only 2 times a month, ever other week. And Calcium without D3 would be given at all other feedings.

Beautiful cham!! 😍 I hope he's able to find a good home!! ❤

Another note: They will need to take out the fake plants as veiled chams are known for eating plants. The fake plants can risk impaction for your cham.

Best to try and find someone who has had experience with chams and willing to give good care. Are you setting a price for him?
Be careful of individuals who would take him just because he is free if you are not charging. Might help if you were a little more specific about what comes with him ect.
Good luck😆

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late reply, I am located in the SLC region of utah, and there is no price with him. I just am looking to give him away for free, I would just be happy to find him a good home where he is happy since I can no longer take care of him.

Back
Top Bottom