Girls get no Respect!

imcurt

Avid Member
Well Everybody post pics of there males. What about those cool females. Heres one of my hidden jewels. This is Shiva Se is a pure blue bar Ambilobe ,her dad was sired Nebula of pams chams .She hates me and all people in every way! lol her name is quite fitting. Feel free so share pictures your favriot girl

Attachments

• DSC_0617.jpg
    DSC_0617.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC_0619.jpg
    DSC_0619.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 239
True that! I love my little girl. Here is Chloe my Nosy Be. Her Daddy is Plasma from Kilgours Chameleons.

Attachments

• chloeonherpot.jpg
    chloeonherpot.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 204
Thanks! She is a little booger! LOL! She doesn't like anyone either. Your Cham is quite the stunner too. I love her blue cheeks :D

Those are beautiful girls! I'm hoping my girl has some lovely pinks like her mum.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345506167998.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345506167998.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 174
Hheres my female faly sunshineshe was not happy to see bowie on her way past to the free range and my cam made it wose oops :(

Attachments

• IMAG1440-1-1.jpg
    IMAG1440-1-1.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Sshe is gravid and dark to begin with and man she can be a feisty one lmao she dont back down from nothin when gravid. I guess its a girl thing my wife hisses at me when shes gravid too lol jk:)

Here is my cutie. She is an ambilobe and has mood swings like a real woman - at first she loved me and now she wants nothing to do with me ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 134
Amy looking very bright and pretty there :) Here's a slightly out of focus one of Jasmine to help represent the Veileds too -

Attachments

• cham mating  + sticks 042.jpg
    cham mating + sticks 042.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 137
This was my favorite girl. She passed away but her colors were so beautiful! She was always this lovely orange even when she was gravid. The only time she wasn't orange was when she was receptive.

DSC_1238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom