Getting used to me!

NOP

Been a while since a made a post About my Veiled "Neo" so i figured id go ahead and get some pics of him up and talk about his progress. I have had him since May 7 and he has easily doubled close to tripled in size. My profile pic is a "Neo day 1" pic and well you can see his growth here. At first when i even went near his cage he would go straight to the top of his cage and hide but more recently he is completely ok with me being right there with his cage open and watch him eat havent quite gotten to the handling phase yet im gonna let him get a bit more accustomed to me before i try getting him on my hand. i think ill try offering him food from my hand first before trying to see if he will climb out on his own. Also is it strange to have about 6 names that i call the little guy....cuz i pretty much have a different name for him for every day of the week....couldnt just decide on one name i suppose

Attachments

• Neo bigger.jpg
    Neo bigger.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Spike eating.jpg
    Spike eating.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 115
Yeah the Waterfall actually came out a little while after i took the pics i cleaned his cage today and took the waterfall out

Back
Top Bottom