Getting ready for bed?

Hannah04

Does anyone else have a chameleon that "gets ready for bed?"

The last week or so i've been watching Sully and he looks like he is getting ready for bed, he takes a little walk, gets a drink, then goes down into the spot that he normally sleeps.

I'm wondering if this is normal because he starts doing this around 6pm, but lights don't go out until 8pm. He doesn't try to sleep once in his place, but rather just hangs out and watches everything.

His lights come on at 7:30am and turn off at 8:00pm.

Is this normal?

Mine used to do it all the time before the time change. Sometimes he will notice it getting darker outside (he's next to a window) and he will go pick out and lay in his sleep spot before his lights go off (he doesn't close his eyes, he just gets ready to go to sleep). And other nights when he's more rambunctious, he falls asleep wherever he's standing when the lights go off.

I know this is not part of the subject but how do I start a question or conversation? I'm new at this web site so I need a bit of help. Sorry if I didn't answer your question, I know it might bother you that i'm asking a question when you were expecting an answer, so sorry. So, if someone could tell me how to start a conversation or ask a question that would be great. I'm actually looking for a Cham,

thanks

Last edited:
yes, many of my chams have had favorite sleeping spots and gotten ready to settle down an hour or so before lights out. this especially happens with daylight savings and theyre running on their internal clocks and i all of a sudden change their schedule.

I know this is not part of the subject but how do I start a question or conversation? I'm new at this web site so I need a bit of help. Sorry if I didn't answer your question, I know it might bother you that i'm asking a question when you were expecting an answer, so sorry. So, if someone could tell me how to start a conversation or ask a question that would be great. I'm actually looking for a Cham,

thanks

i believe you need to have posted a certain ammount of times before you can start your own topics or respond in certain forums.

you might be able to post right way in lizard lounge. try that.

i think its 10 or so posts before you can post ur own topics, ask a moderator if any are online

Thanks and also whats the lizard lounge? what is it? and how do I go there?

Sorry im new and I have no idea how this site works.
And how do you edit your profile?

Thanks

Thanks and also whats the lizard lounge? what is it? and how do I go there?

Sorry im new and I have no idea how this site works.
And how do you edit your profile?

Thanks

click on "forums" second in on the green bar along the top of the page.

then scroll down to Chameleon Community and just below that is "lizard lounge" click that. and try posting there.

Back
Top Bottom