Getting a Chameleon Tattoo! = )

I had fun making these! I did them on my phone so they aren't the best, but you get the idea. :)

1d18ec0c.jpg

612b12ab.jpg

3854ae49.jpg

9ad75717.jpg

That is so CUTE! May I have your permission to use the last one? I was thinking of going with the first little cham on the branch, your cham instead of the green one, and just add some leaves and flowers to the branch. Thank you!:D

Sure thing. :) Oh the versatility of chameleons!

Edit: do you happen to know what kind of chameleon that skeleton came from? It looks like a mellers or parsons or something with horns/rostral things.

Last edited:
Ok, so this is my sketch for my tattoo! I still need to clean it up a bit and get my hand on some color pencils so I can pick out some colors. :D I'm sure it'll look a lot better when the artist traces it. It's going on my FOOT!

chameleon.jpg

Sure thing. :) Oh the versatility of chameleons!

Edit: do you happen to know what kind of chameleon that skeleton came from? It looks like a mellers or parsons or something with horns/rostral things.

No I don't, I got it off of Google images but I can't seem to find it again.

I think theres to much going on, and or the chameleon is too small. The chameleon shooting it's tongue towards the butterfly would be cool. Just my opinion take if for what its worth...

I think theres to much going on, and or the chameleon is too small. The chameleon shooting it's tongue towards the butterfly would be cool. Just my opinion take if for what its worth...

That is what I thought at first too but I thought that once color is added, everything is going to stand out as it should. I still need to pick the Cham's colors. :) I also thought the same about him shooting at the butterfly but I really like the pose he's in and i'd have to change his face. Thank you Pssh for the little Cham dude!

Sure thing. :D I thought he represented the typical chameleon attitude.

If you make him not green (unlike mine) then he will definitely pop!

Edit: I think adding a back foot would be a good idea. It doesn't have to be a whole leg like mine, but I think a foot would make it look a teeny bit more real. :D then again, if it's going on your foot it's probably too small of a detail to really make it look different.

Last edited:
naaaa not the foot. if anything what would be cool is starting a plant base from the foot going up your leg and then there sits the little "chameleon dude" (thats his official name now)lol. just an idea. ps i hate feet so thats why i dont like the foot idea. lol! no offense.

gmbh post a thread from madagascar and toward the bottom of the first page their is a fantastic shot that looks similar to the animated one you have drawn now!

That's really nice, but a lot of stuff to fit on your foot! I'd put it on the back of my shoulder :D It's very pretty though

Sure thing. :D I thought he represented the typical chameleon attitude.

If you make him not green (unlike mine) then he will definitely pop!

Edit: I think adding a back foot would be a good idea. It doesn't have to be a whole leg like mine, but I think a foot would make it look a teeny bit more real. :D then again, if it's going on your foot it's probably too small of a detail to really make it look different.

I know! The foot was in there when I started... I guess with so much tracing and going over and over it, the leg and foot disappeared somewhere. Lol! I'll try to get it back in there.

naaaa not the foot. if anything what would be cool is starting a plant base from the foot going up your leg and then there sits the little "chameleon dude" (thats his official name now)lol. just an idea. ps i hate feet so thats why i dont like the foot idea. lol! no offense.

NOpe, it's going on my foot... I already have the paper ready with size and all, I put it against my foot and like the way it looks. YOur idea is awesome but if I do that, it would interfere with another tattoo I have on my leg. :) The leg is already reserved by another tattoo artist as well as one of my arms. Lol! Thank you!;)

Well you'll have to walk around in bare feet all the time. It's too nice to cover with shoes!

Thank you. I guess this tattoo means a little more to me than all my others since I put it together, drew it out, and spent lots of time thinking.:) I really liked Pssh's little Cham drawing and that helped a lot. I MIGHT leave the butterfly out, not sure yet. I NEED to get my hands on some color pencils so that I can finish it with color and all. It looks way better on paper, the scanner didn't pick everything up.:(

All I can think about is how much it's going to HURT. I hate getting tattoos!

Pictuuuuuuures! I bet it looks fine.

Just because you asked but I REALLY don't like it at all. The Cham looks okay and I was told he was going to lighten up a bit once it is healed but the vines and other stuff, well he didn't have very good line work. :rolleyes:
IMG_0922.jpg

It looks fine! :) And even if you still don't like it after it heals and shows itself, then you can always touch it up.

It looks fine! :) And even if you still don't like it after it heals and shows itself, then you can always touch it up.

I thought the same but it'll be a WHILE before I go back and get it fixed. It hurt SOOOOOOOO bad I can't even find words to explain it.

Back
Top Bottom