George Vs. Chinese Mantis

George looked like he really enjoyed that. :)

Oh yes he did, I cant wait until they finish growing and I can feed more off to him. Probably should feed some to Rex now so he doesnt miss out on the action.

He looks good, healthy, and happy!

Thanks for sharing the Vid:)
Thank You

Really cool! Cant wait until my ooth hatches so I can feed them to my baby veiled :)

Lucky you can feed them when they are small. They are not economical to raise by any means. Although now I have mroe fruit flies than I know what to do with and they are on to crickets.......figures.

Rachelle, I'm back in Houston! I need you to send me some worms!! :D

Might have some for you in then next few weeks. I have silks that jsut hatched and horn moths that should be coming out any time now. Now that I have the beardie and the 2 chams I go through the worms faster.

Especially since the beardie refuses to eat any veggie or fruit of any type. He doesnt understand he is supposed to be 70% vegitarian. He doesnt seem to care about his health.

Lucky you can feed them when they are small. They are not economical to raise by any means. Although now I have mroe fruit flies than I know what to do with and they are on to crickets.......figures.

Yeah, I figure when they get to big to feed to my boy I'll just release the rest into our garden. free pest control lol I don't think I would ever have the patience to grow them all the way to adulthood, gut load and then feed, too much time, money, and work IMO lol

Yeah, I figure when they get to big to feed to my boy I'll just release the rest into our garden. free pest control lol I don't think I would ever have the patience to grow them all the way to adulthood, gut load and then feed, too much time, money, and work IMO lol

Yeah I released a bunch in the garden, works great. I am losing my patience though and am itching to feed the last ones off.

Back
Top Bottom