General Care - Veiled Chameleon

Kntonoff

Hi guys,

I plan on getting a Veiled Chameleon soon, and I would like to know a little information before I get one. I've had one before, but when she was around ten months she died due to MBD. I also had that chameleon over a year ago, so I would just appreciate any information on general care just to refresh my memory. Any information will be greatly appreciated:)

Some useful starting tips ive learned would be buying some liquid calcium to add to its drinking/misting water and making sure you gut feed your crickets before they are eaten, and mainting a good dusting schedule of calcium and alternate with other supplements. Also read up about the two types of lighting needed and the correct cage give it multiple levels of temperatures it can access and keep the humidity up and clean the cage at least 1 time a week. Also buy a cheap timer for its lights 12 hrs on 12 off is a good starting point.

Some useful starting tips ive learned would be buying some liquid calcium to add to its drinking/misting water and making sure you gut feed your crickets before they are eaten, and mainting a good dusting schedule of calcium and alternate with other supplements. Also read up about the two types of lighting needed and the correct cage give it multiple levels of temperatures it can access and keep the humidity up and clean the cage at least 1 time a week. Also buy a cheap timer for its lights 12 hrs on 12 off is a good starting point.
Im not sure about adding liquid calcium. If your dusting your feeders correctly you do not need it

Back
Top Bottom