geckco tatoo-her dad's gonna kill her

No, that is awesome! Plus, she suffered enough with sitting through it. I have a tattoo the same size in the same spot of a peacock feather and it was the most pain I have ever felt in my life!!!!

One of my last GF was asian and had an AWESOME Dragon tatoo on her whole back... That thing was AWESOME...

Well in my family ALL of my girl cousins, were really close, have asian theme tats and one they all have are koi fish.

Im going to get that on the as well as a blossom tree and prolly some more kanji in the middle of my shoulder blades.

End of the year is coming pretty soon, Im super excited :D

Carol what ever you do make sure she doesnt over do it and make sure she doesnt get one where the public can ALWAYS see it :/
Im not against tattoos but Iam against tattoos on girls that are like on crazy spots that are hard to hide :/

Well in my family ALL of my girl cousins, were really close, have asian theme tats and one they all have are koi fish.

Im going to get that on the as well as a blossom tree and prolly some more kanji in the middle of my shoulder blades.

End of the year is coming pretty soon, Im super excited :D

Carol what ever you do make sure she doesnt over do it and make sure she doesnt get one where the public can ALWAYS see it :/
Im not against tattoos but Iam against tattoos on girls that are like on crazy spots that are hard to hide :/

yeah she also had a koi fish turning into a dragon on her arm that one was cool too.

Carol, my sister in law started with one promised her mom that was the only one she was getting. BUT she lied keep getting them everyother week. Now she has 15 all which are dumb. She has stars (4), boom box (LOL really), brass kuckles (LMFAO), a dove, day of the dead skull.... you get the idea right...

yea its a little big lol but it has beautiful coloring
we all make mistakes and pay for them later but if you live with the fear of regret you can never explore
if this is her passion why not let her express it?

I like it alot and its fine.

It is big for a first tattoo but like other people said at least its in a spot that wont stand out.

I have about 8 tattoos and have spent careful time deciding on the design and so I don't have any tattoo regret. I look at it as Art and expression.

It's a well-done tattoo and looks good. I hope she's happy with it! And if she regrets it later, there are options to get rid of it.

I have an 18 year old daughter so I know what it's like to be concerned about them. Tattoos aren't the same stigma they used to be and if a cute tattoo on her foot is the worst thing she does she'll be just fine!

(I'm in my 40s and have several and have never regretted any of them!!)

Well, lets put it this way, if she gets any more then they better be where I CAN'T see them!!!!! I do not even want to know! lol!!

Should have gotten one like this :D

Attachments

• prettygirl.JPG
    prettygirl.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 131
You'd be surprised how many students at my highschool (under the age of 18) have tattoos. Most of their parents just let them get it. I figure, give it a few years or at least once they get into the real job world... they will be covering that up all the time. One kid got a few well, bad words tattooed on his arm and they make him cover it up or else he has to stay home.

At least she waited until she was 18. I will probably never get a tattoo because needles make me freak out and sometimes pass out!

However with the very slim chance I decided to get one, I would probably get some crested or tokay gecko feet print somewhere small and easily hidden.
Maybe my under arm... LOL I'm kidding. Hell, I could deal with fake tattoo gecko feet! :p

I personally want to know what kind of gecko that is... :D

hey well i got my first tattoo when i was 15 and now im 17 and now i have 10 its truly addictive but now that its my last year in high school and have responsabilities now i really regret them because its goona be hard covering them for interviews and finding a good job

hey well i got my first tattoo when i was 15 and now im 17 and now i have 10 its truly addictive but now that its my last year in high school and have responsabilities now i really regret them because its goona be hard covering them for interviews and finding a good job
Make up. Just sayin'.

Hi Syn, remember you and my daughter share the same birthday! She said she does not know what kind of gecko it was, just something the guy made up!

Back
Top Bottom