Gay chameleon love

the lack of the cask is interpreted like the other chameleon is a female, yemens don´t know there is other species of chamalon, kinda if it doesn´t look like a male veiled it is a famale veiled

Yes, that's about right, but the thought of having gay chams is more fun to talk about :D :rolleyes:

the lack of the cask is interpreted like the other chameleon is a female, yemens don´t know there is other species of chamalon, kinda if it doesn´t look like a male veiled it is a famale veiled

It's actually my Panther that climbes on top of the Veiled, so he thinks the Veiled is a female :-|

This is a really interesting thread, it definitely goes to show there is more to cham interaction then just "they are territorial keep them away from each other" (although thats a good rule of thumb)

if your chameleon recognize you veiled as another chameleon but no as a male then it would assume it is a famale and try to mate.

in the other hand there is homosexuality in no humans animals

That's actually not quite true, there are a good number of animals that exhibit homosexual behavior, it just hasn't really been documented until recently because it's only recently that people have stopped being such close minded prudes. It does sound like most of the anecdotes shared in this thread were caused by chams getting crazy horny and confused though haha

Lol, Solid snake, did you actually make that just for this thread? If so that's hilarious

This is a really interesting thread, it definitely goes to show there is more to cham interaction then just "they are territorial keep them away from each other" (although thats a good rule of thumb)

That's actually not quite true, there are a good number of animals that exhibit homosexual behavior, it just hasn't really been documented until recently because it's only recently that people have stopped being such close minded prudes. It does sound like most of the anecdotes shared in this thread were caused by chams getting crazy horny and confused though haha

Lol, Solid snake, did you actually make that just for this thread? If so that's hilarious

thats what I said, it have been seem homosexuality in wales, monkeys and other animals

LOL why should one even try to put 2 males together??

Hi guys.

I was so happy to discover that my Veiled male and my Panther Male got along. So I have actually moved them in together. They don't mind each other at all and were actually showing signs of learning from each other, which is fantastic because the Panther is not that tame, which makes it very difficult for me to feed him, because for some reason he can't seem to catch his own food. But now it's like if the Veiled can eat what I serve and crawl up on me, then the Panther dosn't think i'm that bad. So big improvements :D
However... They have only been living together for about a week now, and the oldest one (The Panther) is now a little to happy with the Veiled :( The veiled is yet a little bit smaller, but is growing really fast and he (of course) dosn't like it, but what I have seen up until now, he finds a way to get out of the Panthers grip.
But heres my question... What if he dosn't? What would happen if the Panter actually mates with him? Would it harm any of them?

In advance, thank you very much for your reply.

Best regards

Jeanette
/Denmark
+ I can give them both a much bigger enclosure if they live together.
(Actually got the idea from 'Living Reptile Museum' in Lodi, they have 2 male Panthers living together).

But all I want to know, if it can harm them...

National Geographic produced some documentries about homosexuality in animals, however, no US network (cable included) would touch it out of fear of conservative right wing backlash.
You can still see them on YouTube though.

Back
Top Bottom