Garage

Yeah, some people even use them for cars. This is pretty much how my two car garage looks. Pictured is partial view of two, out of twelve racks I have filled.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 230
I like it! Question though... What size cages and racks are you using that seem to fit so well? I use tiki tiki custom cages for my standard 18x1848 bakers racks but well, those cages are pricey!

How do you find keeping male panthers in smaller than recommended cages? It looks great!
These males get rotated. I bring them inside to breed, and then they go back outside into standard 2'x2'x4' cages. Have 18"x18"x36" inside winter accommodations for them. Nov. to Mar..

Amazing Steve!! I want to see more! Always love you setup photos.

Are those Xenon puck lights? look like something similar to what I hooked up on some baby cages I just set up. What have you found temps are with those?

Last edited:
I always love getting a look into your zoo Steve. Love seeing the chams an there set ups and all the diff bugs too..

Great looking setup! Question: I too live in Southern California and was thinking of converting one of my garage bays. Is your garage insulated? And do you have an air conditioner setup to regulate the temperature?

Great looking setup! Question: I too live in Southern California and was thinking of converting one of my garage bays. Is your garage insulated? And do you have an air conditioner setup to regulate the temperature?
Ceiling and walls are insulated. I have to crack the garage door on days over 80, and have a side door that I keep open during the day. Not too far away from beach. So get the cool ocean air in evenings, and overcast clouds overnight and into morning, which keep the humidity up.

Did you have to have extra breakers installed or more plug outlets installed? Fantastic setup by the way I can see myself there in a couple of years already have half the garage converted.

Back
Top Bottom