Gamora Outside for the Evening

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is Gamora my female Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii today outside absorbing some UV rays. The next couple of days I am going to allow her to escape the greenhouse for a while and live in her indoor/outdoor enclosure while the weather permits. These are a couple photo's of her and her enclosure from today.

bNBzNn.jpg

roMUu3.jpg

2VdPex.jpg

aPIbNy.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

This is Gamora my female Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii today outside absorbing some UV rays. The next couple of days I am going to allow her to escape the greenhouse for a while and live in her indoor/outdoor enclosure while the weather permits. These are a couple photo's of her and her enclosure from today.

bNBzNn.jpg

roMUu3.jpg

2VdPex.jpg

aPIbNy.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Green with envoy over here. Just beautiful!.

Brother Jeremy Gamora cage is so secure that GAMORA will live happily forever in that "GARDIAN OF GALAXY" home!!
One day I’m gonna own a football field . I’m gonna have a team of Cham , not a football players . They gonna reside in a green house :) . I’m gonna live in there too . Gotta figure out how not to be WET though lmao .

Beautiful Gamora and Im enjoying viewing all these pictures, brother.

A big thanks!

Green with envoy over here. Just beautiful!.

Thanks much.

Brother Jeremy Gamora cage is so secure that GAMORA will live happily forever in that "GARDIAN OF GALAXY" home!!

That is more her weekend home.

One day I’m gonna own a football field . I’m gonna have a team of Cham , not a football players . They gonna reside in a green house :) . I’m gonna live in there too . Gotta figure out how not to be WET though lmao .

HaHa one day. Best Regards!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

U are the Best Brother Jeremy...we need more pictures of Gamora please!!
Gamora needs to come out more often for sure.

Thanks and Thank U. More photo's not a problem. I have been posting photo's of her though.

One day when the humans don’t complains lol .

One day. Something to day dream about. That is not a bad something either.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Thanks and Thank U. More photo's not a problem. I have been posting photo's of her though.

One day. Something to day dream about. That is not a bad something either.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
It was just those green leaves blocking my view thats all lol...no hurry brother Jeremy whenever u ready to snap some photo I will just wait.

Back
Top Bottom