Furcifer petteri

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just thought I would share some pics of these female petteri. Very cool species.

IMAG0592.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0614.jpg

IMAG0623.jpg

Very nice!
I have a wild caught female q. quad that was imported Jan. 2015 that still has that same bite mark on her back. I call her Beebe; for bite back. The bite mark was more prominent than your female is showing though/

Very nice!
I have a wild caught female q. quad that was imported Jan. 2015 that still has that same bite mark on her back. I call her Beebe; for bite back. The bite mark was more prominent than your female is showing though/

That's a good name. She also has a little abscess on her chin too. She needs some TLC, but she is eating and drinking well so far.

Glad to hear that. I just love the looks of them. Do you know anyone else keeping this species? I only know one other person.

There is a couple of keepers that have this species. Kent has a good breeding group. All the people I have talked to about this species have had nothing except praise. Have you got any eggs yet?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

There is a couple of keepers that have this species. Kent has a good breeding group. All the people I have talked to about this species have had nothing except praise. Have you got any eggs yet?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Actually another retailer/keeper that had a lot of praise to say about this species was Craig at Reptile Pets Direct. Other than trying to sell me the group you probably own now Joel, he spoke highly of this species.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Glad to hear this. These are a few individuals that were left from a larger group. Only females.

Very pretty Joel- Love the little white spots on the sides, very nice.
Hoping you are well :)(y)

Thanks, Tabitha! I just love the smaller species.

All is well. My nephew is living with me now. So, I am exhausted every day...LOL. But it's nice to see his enthusiasm when he goes to my greenhouses and feeds the chameleons. He is becoming a future chameleon lover and a wonderful little helper!!! Hope all is well with you too!

Very nice!

A few of mine still show their bite marks years later. Very sad.

Kinda looks like kermit the frog that had an egg thrown on his head. :p

I like her tho, nice shade of green too!

Back
Top Bottom