furcifer lateralis

MoyaChan

I finally found a breeder in my country that seems experienced and trustable enough, so I decided to look further into this species - I will not get one in the near future, so I'll be able to research on them really thoroughly.

Does anyone here know any useful caresheets or pages or blogs on them, or is there anyone here who has experience with this species and is willing to share their knowledge with me?

Thank you all who reply in advance!

He is coming from Andie, she posted in the cham classifieds, and I have been looking for a while. He is a reward for building my automated cham system. I'll have to post pics and results of it, as I am still building, but it is going well. It will have a temperature and humidity sensor and regulate heat and misting. I also have a sensor set up to take pics when the cham goes to their basking spot, and I just got my web server started today and can access it from my laptop. :D

I thought this was a nice little blurb, in addition to Jann's care sheets on this site.

http://www.reptilesmagazine.com/Carpet-Chameleon-Care-Tips/

I am picking my little carpet cham up tomorrow morning, so I will be following this thread for new info!

Thank you very much!
I might be extremely dumb but I didn't find a caresheet on carpets on this site... Do you probably have a link to what you're thinking about?

Soo good for you to have your on, I'll be waiting for you posting pics, and I'll definitely be stalking your blog!

Back
Top Bottom