Fur babies

I feel like having feelings is taboo today. Of course that was your baby. I am so sorry you have to go through this!

When I was little I always thought I would have 9000 babies. Lol. Then I had my daughter as a teenager and never had another since. I am 29 now, and I dont plan on having another child at this point. My husband is 49 and has no kids of his own, so you know....no babies for me! Lol.

I will say though, Have you thought of becoming a potential foster parent if the time is right? Some kids out there are searching for their forever families. ❤

2 of my sisters took unsavory paths and lost their children, so I was fostering my nieces and it was a real eye opener to see just how many kids need a safe home. Luckily 1 sister got her kids back, but the other one had her 2 sons (2 and 4) adopted out to a new family. And the new family is such a blessing.
Just a thought for you to play with.

Again, I truly am sorry for your loss. And I hope your puppies do make you happier! (Of course they will! Theyre puppies! :D?)
Sorry about your sisters, but that was great of you to take in your nieces when they needed adult guidance the most. Funny the paths life brings us down.

we have talked about fostering but agreed we would wait till we own a home. We also agreed to do one round of fertility treatments since our Insurance will only pay for one round. We were supposed to start our fertility treatments back in March but with everything going on we put it on hold.

the dogs have picked there favorites now, Han Solo is my dog, as my husband says, and willow is his ? Han Solo likes our son but willow only tolerates him. our son has been throwing a lot less temper tantrum’s since getting the dogs. Hanz gets stressed when Liam gets upset and will lick him till he calms down. I think the puppies are the best thing to happen to our family this year

Sorry about your sisters, but that was great of you to take in your nieces when they needed adult guidance the most. Funny the paths life brings us down.

we have talked about fostering but agreed we would wait till we own a home. We also agreed to do one round of fertility treatments since our Insurance will only pay for one round. We were supposed to start our fertility treatments back in March but with everything going on we put it on hold.

the dogs have picked there favorites now, Han Solo is my dog, as my husband says, and willow is his ? Han Solo likes our son but willow only tolerates him. our son has been throwing a lot less temper tantrum’s since getting the dogs. Hanz gets stressed when Liam gets upset and will lick him till he calms down. I think the puppies are the best thing to happen to our family this year
Well I only wish the best for you and your family. ❤

Back
Top Bottom