fun things for chams

mardithepanther

what can i do to make my cham happy? is there anything they enjoy doing? anything i can put in his cage to make him happy? i have a 3.5 year old BB Ambilobe Panther. please ask me questions if needed

first of all, how big is his cage? the bigger the better, 2x2x4 is a suggested requirement for panthers and veileds. lots of walkways, foliage and correct temperatures will make him the happiest. if you have the room and the extra money, you could look into setting up a seperate free range area in his room.

materials:
- flourescent light fixture
- uvb light tube
- heat light and fixture (with cage guard)
- one to a few hanging baskets and or large trees.
- rope (optional)

There is NOTHING chameleons enjoy more than being outside. I don't know what the weather is right now for you, but if you have a day of around 70F I would take him outside in a cage to get a little bit of natural sunshine. Also, being able to see the outside, the sky, the plants, etc. is very stimulating psycologically.

There is NOTHING chameleons enjoy more than being outside. I don't know what the weather is right now for you, but if you have a day of around 70F I would take him outside in a cage to get a little bit of natural sunshine. Also, being able to see the outside, the sky, the plants, etc. is very stimulating psycologically.

so thats why my cham will look out the window for several hours at a time lol

Back
Top Bottom