Fruits & Vegi's???

Shimpy45

Can anyone tell me how they got there charm to eat fruits and vegis? Do they even eat that kind of stuff or should i just have my crixs gutload off that kind of stuff this in hand gose to my charm throw the crixs?? any advice?:eek:

you can do both. most chams will eat veggies and some fruits, just use the search feature on this site to make sure they are safe for you cham to eat. if your cham wont eat any veggies, then yes gut loading the crickets with veggies and fruits is a good idea.

He is a Veiled Male 6 months old now. He hand feeds and he cup feeds he is more weary of hand feeding thow will only do it with crickets he will cup feed waxworms and enything else alive but as far as the fruit and vegies go since they dont move he dont like them... or he knows they are not jucie bugs... im not sure?

I have a male panther and giant meller. I wondered about the fruit and veggie thing too! I did put some mango in the meller's bowl and tried hanging mustard greens in the panther cage.

My veileds like apple, banana, grapes and strawberries. I cut tiny little slivers for them. My male likes to be hand fed his fruits but the female will scoop them up out of her bowl. They are slick and will not stick to their tongue.

I tryed cutting up small pices of strawberry and banana but i just did even seem to give time of the day...?

Reptar went and licked the grapes and mango i put in his cage, he didnt munch them though. i just left them on a big flat platform in his cage

Back
Top Bottom