From then to now

ToxiccKiwii

42111E96-3550-4EDB-8062-63C582AF1B90.jpeg
8E7B5BB1-6F26-448D-BD85-AEBA61BE2784.jpeg

From the day I got my chicken on June 24th to today
HES GOTTEN SO BIG, I don’t have an exact hatch date but I was told he was 3 months when I bought him, so he’s a little over four now.

Anyone else have before and afters ?! The times already flying, I can’t even believe it.

Harry soon after I got him and about a month and a half later...

Attachments

• 6CFB869A-6F35-4E1D-AF70-13B26AD084C2.jpeg
    6CFB869A-6F35-4E1D-AF70-13B26AD084C2.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 186
  • CEC6A7E6-D0F4-42E2-B54A-F1A8539C8215.jpeg
    CEC6A7E6-D0F4-42E2-B54A-F1A8539C8215.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 186
20180802_225326.jpg
Aw he's so cute! Why do babies have to grow up so fast!
I love doing comparison photos to see how much they grow, this is my Loki from the day I got him 2 years ago, to most recently, last week. It's hard to remember his being so little and green!

Last edited:
@Frigga ;; THOSE COLORS !!!!!!
@Tucklander ;; How long's it been since you got him ? He's gorgeous !! :love: Definitely coming into his stripes !! -- also side note, I requested you on Insta 'cause I'm a total creep.
@Harry The Cham ;; Oh myy goossshhh, look at that not so little anymore man! :LOL::love: I love the little side eye!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE !!!!!!
This is just what I needed todayayyyy

@Tucklander ;; How long's it been since you got him ? He's gorgeous !! :love: Definitely coming into his stripes !! -- also side note, I requested you on Insta 'cause I'm a total creep.
@Harry The Cham ;; Oh myy goossshhh, look at that not so little anymore man! :LOL::love: I love the little side eye!!

I’ve had him about 2 mos and he really started showing colors and patterns after 2 sheds. Thanks:) ...no problem on instagram:)

So here's another before and after. This is my female, Hela, I've only had her 2 weeks now, so no difference in size yet, but a huge difference in appearance. She came from a neglectful place, she was living in a travel carrier with no lights. Right now she's still in a temporary cage at my house (because Amazon messed up last week and sent me a reptibreeze cage stand I didn't order, and no cage. Her new one came yesterday, working on getting it set up for her, I'm so excited to excited to get her in it). I wasn't expecting to take her in, but even her temporary set up is lightyears beyond what they had her in.
The first picture was the night I got her, removing her from that carrier she had been living in, and she stayed brown like that pretty much the whole first week, it really made me worry she had a lot of underlying health issues. But since then has relaxed and shows her pretty greens :love:
It's amazing what a little proper care and regular feedings can do for a girl. The vet gave her a clean bill of health. She's about 8 months old, so I'm looking forward to watching her grow.
PhotoGrid_1533307551445.jpg

So here's another before and after. This is my female, Hela, I've only had her 2 weeks now, so no difference in size yet, but a huge difference in appearance. She came from a neglectful place, she was living in a travel carrier with no lights. Right now she's still in a temporary cage at my house (because Amazon messed up last week and sent me a reptibreeze cage stand I didn't order, and no cage. Her new one came yesterday, working on getting it set up for her, I'm so excited to excited to get her in it). I wasn't expecting to take her in, but even her temporary set up is lightyears beyond what they had her in.
The first picture was the night I got her, removing her from that carrier she had been living in, and she stayed brown like that pretty much the whole first week, it really made me worry she had a lot of underlying health issues. But since then has relaxed and shows her pretty greens :love:
It's amazing what a little proper care and regular feedings can do for a girl. The vet gave her a clean bill of health. She's about 8 months old, so I'm looking forward to watching her grow.
View attachment 211161

I saw your first posts about her actually! <33 KUDOS!!! That is so amazing :love: I thought I saw you mention you weren't expecting to take one in especially because she's a female. I know they come with a lot of their own challenges. Congrats though !!! She definitely looks a lot happier :D She's lucky to have found her way to you !

I saw your first posts about her actually! <33 KUDOS!!! That is so amazing :love: I thought I saw you mention you weren't expecting to take one in especially because she's a female. I know they come with a lot of their own challenges. Congrats though !!! She definitely looks a lot happier :D She's lucky to have found her way to you !
Thank you! I'm so happy to have her and give her the life she deserves.
She's starting to adjust to our home now, I'm sure the previous owners grabbed at her and mishandled her all the time, she is very scared of humans. But slowly, she's coming around. That picture is the only time I've held her and that was after her vet appointment. She's starting to associate me with food and doesn't run away and hide. I've been opening the door to her enclosure and let her come out on her own, she doesn't go far, but just sits there in the opening.
We're going to have a fun journey together, that's for sure (y)

Wow how did you even find him on insta I’ll try to be more active on that account now that you follow it:D

I just posted on that account for you haha

Back
Top Bottom