Froggy friends

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I rarely go into my little outside shed, but when I do I’m usually greeted with some cute froggy friends. 🥰 No idea what kind of frog they are. They’re just ‘sticky frogs’ to me.
4E4CAAEB-2A57-4A31-BC00-A43074A24660.jpeg 9B6111A2-6114-4351-A0F4-7316F3BCC694.jpeg 7B6C3084-0C8D-4129-AB1F-0B331B334505.jpeg BA0C074A-61AC-490E-9D1D-8C989A35C101.jpeg FF307A61-4250-4323-B279-0BCEAAE91E59.jpeg

They look like Cuban tree frogs---Nice find!!!!!! One of the larger species of tree frogs (if not the largest) in the U.S.
my address is--- heeheeehee
They’re all over the place! A place I worked had these massive windows and every night they were loaded with sticky frogs of all sizes. One night I got a frantic call from my ex husband…our sliding glass door had dozens of frogs stuck on it. He is terrified of frogs.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: To ward him off I’ve been putting frog statuary in front of my house.🐸

I have that same bucket hanging in my shed.
It’s my doggy poo bucket. (Used with a liner of course). Absolute grossest job ever!

My state is probably one of the most boring states in the us no interesting wildlife, the weather sucks 😂 and it’s just so plain 😂
JMHO- Yeah- checked into Missouri and though it isn't Florida, there are some cool amphibians but are limited to certain locations there. If your into Box Turtles-- nice place and no invasive Pythons Monitors, Tree Frogs and few insects there yet.. :)

Exploring different regions during different seasons might change your mind about the local fauna..

If you have not: Go to a lake where few people go. Squat down by the shore and don't move for about 15 minutes (keep still and quiet). Life will show itself and a new door will open. Morning and dusk are the best times since animals are looking for food in the morning and at night the nocturnal critters come out. WONDERFUL!!!

JMHO- Yeah- checked into Missouri and though it isn't Florida, there are some cool amphibians but are limited to certain locations there. If your into Box Turtles-- nice place and no invasive Pythons Monitors, Tree Frogs and few insects there yet.. :)

Exploring different regions during different seasons might change your mind about the local fauna..

If you have not: Go to a lake where few people go. Squat down by the shore and don't move for about 15 minutes (keep still and quiet). Life will show itself and a new door will open. Morning and dusk are the best times since animals are looking for food in the morning and at night the nocturnal critters come out. WONDERFUL!!!
Lol now to convince my parents to do that is hard that don’t really like animals as much except dogs I barely barely was able to get my Cham yoshi 😂 I actually wish there was pythons here bc I loveeeee snakes but thats an abousoulte no go with my parents even when I grow up I want to become a toxicologist (they work with snake and other venom reptiles to create antivenom)

Lol now to convince my parents to do that is hard that don’t really like animals as much except dogs I barely barely was able to get my Cham yoshi 😂 I actually wish there was pythons here bc I loveeeee snakes but thats an abousoulte no go with my parents even when I grow up I want to become a toxicologist (they work with snake and other venom reptiles to create antivenom)
Well, before you know it you’ll be an adult and on your own…and then have the entire rest of your life to keep whatever creatures you desire.

Well I meant frogs...but I actually asked a friend for a bit of her doggie poo last week...certain animals like to live in yards where there's some no certain others don't so it can help with wild animal control. 😊

Well I meant frogs...but I actually asked a friend for a bit of her doggie poo last week...certain animals like to live in yards where there's some no certain others don't so it can help with wild animal control. 😊
I've heard that, read it, and tried it, but it has never worked for us. 🤷‍♂️:(
Maybe the wildlife can smell how friendly our dogs are?

Back
Top Bottom