Friends

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
a serious note

Please take some time out this weekend to call up an old friend you have not talked to recently. They may not be doing as well as you and could really use a familiar voice. I just got back from the funeral of my best friend from junior-high and highschool. I regret so much that I had not called within the last year or so. Do not take friends for granted.

Last edited:
Let me chime in.

I came back to work this wednesday to hear that one of my close co-workers committed suicide. He was my age - 27. There were no signs, he left for the holidays in great spirits.

Now is the time to ask how those close to you are doing. It's ok to get involved in their lives. In the same way, let people get involved in yours.

I am sorry to hear of both of your losses. It is never easy to lose people that are close to us, and it is especially difficult when, in our mid 20's losing people we love and care about starts in truth.

Keeping in touch, and being the best friend ( or son or daughter, niece or nephew....) possible is perhaps the only way to KNOW that you have touched some one's life in a positive way.

Say something nice, catch someone doing something good and tell them. Being human matters.

Again, my sympathy at your loss.

yah, i lost a good buddy of mine last march. He was killed in iraq doin what he loves. we were friends since day 1 grew up next door to each other.

Thats my sad story :(

I feel sorry for all of your losses.

Back
Top Bottom