Free Supplies in Minnesota - Chameleon Cage and Accessories

Julia777

Established Member
I had a pet chameleon (veiled, female) that I recently had to put to sleep :( and I won't be getting another one in the short term. Thus I have following supplies to donate:
  • an 18 x18 x24 exo-terra glass terrarium
  • climbing accessories/perches
  • lighting
  • thermometer/hygrometer
  • vitamins
  • crickets/worms (and a cricket keeper)
  • a few other things that I am not recalling at this moment...lol
Please let me know asap if you have interest in these items. Thanks :)

I'm so sorry for your loss, too! Losing a loved one is never easy. Whereabouts are you located in MN? I live in St. Paul

I had actually contacted the MN Herp Society a few weeks ago and hadn't heard back, but they just contacted me and said they could really use the supplies, so I am going to donate them there. Once there is a cham vet in MN as good as the folks at the UW Vet Hospital in Madison, WI, I will get another chameleon, but not until then. In the meantime, I may join the MN Herp Society and make friends with some people who have chams so that I can see one once in a while. They are so precious...♥♥♥

I had actually contacted the MN Herp Society a few weeks ago and hadn't heard back, but they just contacted me and said they could really use the supplies, so I am going to donate them there. Once there is a cham vet in MN as good as the folks at the UW Vet Hospital in Madison, WI, I will get another chameleon, but not until then. In the meantime, I may join the MN Herp Society and make friends with some people who have chams so that I can see one once in a while. They are so precious...♥♥♥
Awesome! I’m sure they really appreciate your donation.

Oh well I would be happy to take the supplies off your hand then!

Hi, I forgot to thank you for offering to take the supplies off my hands. I know you didn’t really need them and were just going to do me a favor, so I wanted to thank you for the generous offer :) I would have definitely taken you up on the offer had the Herpetological Society not contacted me.

Back
Top Bottom